Sunday 24 January 2010

Sew Hip Magazine Article





Here's my first ever article for Sew Hip magazine. I was really fortunate to meet the girls at The Knit and Stitch exhibition in Oct. I was on the stand next to them demonstrating on my wonderful new Elna machine. They photographed one of my T-shirts and asked if I'd like to write a few projects for the mag. I jumped at the chance. Heres's my first article, though I'd start with something quite easy. This corsage is made from all my little scraps and lovely snippets of fabrics, so satisfying to make. We're also running a workshop on how to make this corsage on a sat morning in April if anyone would like to sign up details are on my website Abijackson.com other projects I'll be doing will be a customised wrap A-line skirt, charity shop creatures and a Scrap and Strip bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment