Wednesday 5 October 2011

On your marks.......

Get Set......

All week Ive been farting around with buttons, badge backs, labels and felt. Every time I search for a piece of fabric I get so distracted I cover the table with piles and piles of fabrics, scraps and curtains. The finger of fear is probing my intestines as its almost time for the Renegade Craft Fair. As a result Im having difficulty concentrating my mind. My very good friends Helen, Lauren, Sam, Emma and my lovely daughter Hermione have all done their bit to help and I have been grateful for their input and company.




As it's a killer 5 O'clock start we've had a run through to see if we can fit everything into the space and to also help us get cracking when we arrive. We're selling my beautiful range of one-off clothing pieces, vintage trims and buttons, lots of lovely vintage fabrics and fabric packs as well as running workshops!!! from 11 till 6 every day.




If you can't make it, don't despair as I will be offering you all the opportunity to purchase all of the above items very soon at The Most Marvellous Place To Shop here in Nupton. More of which later when I return after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment