Sunday 19 June 2011

On Your Head Be It

This wonderful hat studio is owned by my good friend Michelle O'callaghan and can be found on The Billing Road here in sunny Nupton Town.



This gorgeous little number is by leading British milliner Rachel Trevor Morgan. Each one of these petals is made from either silk or silk organza and each petal is curled by hand. Thats true craftsmanship.




Of course I am slightly biased as Mitch and I have been friends for a long time, she also stocks my weekend bags in her studio. These are made from vintage fabrics and trims. They're very sturdy and offer an individual solution to all that dull hand luggage out there.





Im just drawn to the rich colours and dinky sizes. I just love to see people wearing hats at weddings and a visit to Mitch's hat studio is such a thrill.




This is my absolute favourite, again It's by Rachel Trevor Morgan and is just so enchanting. I could spend hours trying them all on and am just waiting for a special event.....

No comments:

Post a Comment